Gasket & Fastener Solutions
ERIKS' unique mix of gasket expertise, extensive product range and specialist services help you to achieve reliable seal and leak free results.
Our gasket and fastener fabrication capabilities along with our gasket product knowledge help us to provide a leak free seal for every application. All of our capabilities are focused on reducing a customer’s Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) by increasing product performance. Our goal is to ensure a greater rate of product success through making the proper product recommendation for the customer’s application. We not only have the services to provide you with the product you need at all times but also to supply the right gasket, eliminate torque misapplication and create time efficiencies.
Our trained professionals and modern equipment are there to meet those high industry standards that are no longer a luxury, but a must. Whether your gasket requirements are complex or straightforward, we can handle them.
Our Product Range
- Compressed NA General Service Sheet - We stock and supply a complete line of Aramid fiber general service sheet and cut gasket products
- High Temperature/High Pressure Grade Compressed Sheet - Inorganic, carbon, and graphite fiber sheet products to handle the more demanding services in the process and power industries
- Fluoropolymer Sheet - Filled PTFE, ePTFE products and commercial / virgin grade products
- Flexible Graphite Sheet - Rubber Sheet & UHMW Sheet Products
- Metal Gaskets - Spiral wounds, RTJ ring gaskets, double jacketed type gaskets, camprofile and corrugated metal type gaskets
- Fasteners - Studs, bolts, nuts, socket heads, washers, threaded bar and more in a variety of materials, coatings and sizes
In-house Manufacturing and Production
Documented Customer Savings & Solutions Examples
ERIKS North America Headquarters
650 Washington Road
Pittsburgh, PA 15228
Phone: +1 (412) 787-2400
Fax: + 1 412-341-7192
For information, contact:
Katie Oswald Clark
Find an ERIKS Location
Use our location finder tool to find information on the nearest location to you.
Click here for Location Finder