We provide filtration systems for the removal of unwanted contaminants in any wet process and have a unmatched team of filtration specialists.
Our filtration product offering is currently sold through our Rawson and Industrial Controls companies. We provide filtration systems for the removal of unwanted contaminants in any wet process and we have an unmatched team of filtration specialists with more than several decades of filtration experience and field application knowledge.
Rawson and Industrial Controls aim to continuously improve your efficiencies through superior products, services and solutions in order to increase your productivity and ultimately, your bottom line. Visit www.rawsonlp.com or www.industrialcontrolsonline.com for more in-depth information about our offering.
Filtration Product Offering
Our vast breadth of product allows our specialists to provide you with the solution that’s right for you. We are a brand neutral filtration supplier which allows us to select the right solution for every filtration need or problem. Our specialists and we have access to the latest technologies to solve a variety of common filtration problems.
- Bag & Cartridge Filters
- Basket Strainers & Separators
- Cartridge & Filter Housing
- Media filtration
- Self-cleaning automated systems
- Self-cleaning screen & disc
- Package filtration systems
- Reverse Osmosis/Ultra-pure filtration
Our filtration specialists solve your problems by:
- Understanding your unique application and your filtration pain points
- Collecting data and samples and determining your goals
- Drilling down into your filtration application from the water in (influent) to the water out (effluent) or waste water
- Developing and engineering multiple standard or custom solutions to meet your filtration goals
Results lead to:
- Improved performance
- Operating cost reductions
- Meeting treatment goals
- Compliance with industry standards
Our service continues through the complete filtration solution cycle. We look at your system to ensure accuracy after our solution is in place and bring more solutions to the table including training and support if necessary.
Our services start with understanding your needs. This allows us to define system cleanliness requirements and to ensure they are met through the application of appropriate filtration and fluid conditioning services. Our auditing and benchmarking procedures are fully compliant with industry best practices.
Our steps are as follows, we start by:
- Analyzing the current filtration method and problem
- Gather specific application data
- Design and provide potential filtration solutions
- Provide support through the implementation process and after
Complete Filtration Skids
We offer completed and customized filtration skids which are available through our staff of engineers who are well vested with the mechanical, electrical, chemical design and regulatory requirements that apply to individual package filtration systems.
Documented Customer Savings & Solutions Examples
ERIKS North America Headquarters
650 Washington Road
Pittsburgh, PA 15228
Phone: +1 (412) 787-2400
Fax: + 1 412-341-7192
For information, contact:
Katie Oswald Clark
Find an ERIKS Location
Use our location finder tool to find information on the nearest location to you.
Click here for Location Finder