Through our application, product, industry and customer know-how, ERIKS North America has been providing proactive solutions to help to reduce downtime for the aggregate industry for decades.
We offer more than just products and provide assembly, installation, maintenance and repair services to ensure a longer product lifespan and reduce our customer’s total cost of ownership. We prove our value by providing documented cost savings – in the last three years ERIKS documented customer savings of over $88 million through our solutions based approach.
ERIKS North America also stocks an array of conveyor belt specifications throughout our material handling competency centers for the aggregate industry. These conveyor specifications provide the cut and gouge as well as abrasion resistance required in high abuse applications. We can provide:
- A multitude of heavyweight conveyor belt products, including premium grade I & II compounds
- Conveyor belt accessories including: idlers, pulleys, belt cleaners, skirting systems, chute liners and fasteners
- Properly trained and certified technicians to perform a variety of splicing and maintenance services, including:
- Turn-key belt installation
- Fabric and steel cable and fabric belt vulcanization
- Mechanical fastener installation
- Belt cleaner installation and maintenance
- Media screens and chute lining installation
- Pulley and idler installation
- Pulley lagging – in-house or on-site pulley lagging installation available
- Conveyor system or component preventative maintenance programs
- Cover repairs – cuts gouges, tears and punctures
- Hydraulic hose assemblies
- Discharge hoses
- Wash down hoses
- General purpose hose
- Air hose
- Material handling
Finally we offer personal protective equipment such as:
- Head and face protection
- Hand and body protection
- Foot protection
- Fall protection and confined space
- Respiratory protection
- Gas detection
- Facilities identification
- Heat stress training
We Provide Well-Known Products
We partner with and provide quality and reliable products from reputable manufacturers.
Training & Safety
We offer education, training and expertise, help us to create a safe environment for both our customers and employees.
Our North American geographic footprint and local presence enable us to provide immediate, 24/7 on-site diagnostic and preventative service, local emergency response and faster delivery times.
Documented Customer Savings & Solutions Examples
ERIKS North America Headquarters
650 Washington Road
Pittsburgh, PA 15228
Phone: +1 (412) 787-2400
Fax: + 1 412-341-7192
For information, contact:
Katie Oswald Clark
Find an ERIKS Location
Use our location finder tool to find information on the nearest location to you.
Click here for Location Finder