Why Use Hose Management System?
Do you have a good view on the status of all your industrial hoses?
Do you recognize any of the following common challenges that companies have to deal with?
- Simplifying procedures
- Working safe and compliant
- Tracking of products and their maintenance
- Lifespan maximization
- Accessible document management
To help with these challenges and offer many more advantages to our customers, ERIKS has the developed the Hose Management System.
Advantages of our Hose Management System
- Avoid manual work
- Receive real-time information
- Have easy access to certificates
- Consult online data
- Focus on the core business
- Replace hoses in a timely fashion
- Have more productive inspections
- Analyze root causes of failure in hoses
- Personalize analysis and download all information to Excel
Product Life Cycle
- Know exactly when to inspect or replace hoses
- Anticipate and reduce downtime
- Improve inventory management
- Lower TCO (Total Cost of Ownership)
Track & Trace
- Avoid losing your hoses
- Have easy access to hose history
- Improve the overview and control over your sites
- Identify the hose easily and immediately
- Instantly check hose status
- Avoid human error
- Receive advice from field specialists
- Find the best fit for the application
- Have the right certification(s)
The Hose Management System comes in a Full version and a Basic version.
- The Basic version allows you to easily check the details and certificates of your hoses.
- The Full version gives access to all functionalities HMS has to offer.
These can help improve the safety of your application, maximize the lifecycle of hoses, guarantee compliance, increase uptime and much more.
ERIKS North America Headquarters
650 Washington Road
Pittsburgh, PA 15228
Phone: +1 (412) 787-2400
Fax: + 1 412-341-7192
For information, contact:
Katie Oswald Clark
Find an ERIKS Location
Use our location finder tool to find information on the nearest location to you.
Click here for Location Finder