Conveyor Belt Products
Heavyweight Conveyor Belt Products
ERIKS stocks a variety of heavyweight conveyor belt products including grade I, grade II and economical compounds consisting of but not limited to:
- Abrasion resistance: we offer a variety of compounds that will perform in abrasive applications such as crushed stone, trap rock, ore, taconite and other abrasive applications.
- Cut and gouge resistance: we furnish conveyor belts designed to deliver longer life in high abuse applications such as primary and secondary crushers.
- Heat resistance: this product offering consists of compounds capable of withstanding hot material with temperatures ranging from 160°F (71°C) to 1,000°F (538 °C).
- Oil resistance: we supply conveyor belt for the pulp and paper/wood industry as well as the grain industry.
- Flame resistance: these compounds consist of MSHA approved belts for aboveground prep plant and power plant applications, aboveground mining.
- Premier fabric combinations to handle impact, high tension, agricultural belt fabrication and everyday needs.
Lightweight Conveyor Belt Products
ERIKS represents lightweight conveyor belts to service the agriculture market as well as package/handling, wood products, recycling, food processing, power and tobacco. To better service these industries, we stock a range of lightweight belt consisting of, but not limited to:
Our commitment to investment in modern equipment and associate training enables us to further enhance this product line by offering services such as installing mechanical fasteners, preparing belts for a field vulcanized splice in addition to attaching hot and cold vulcanized v-guides, cleats and flanges.
Specialty Conveyor Belt Products
ERIKS furnishes customers with an extensive variety of specialty conveyor belt products that accommodates many industry specific requirements. The product category consists of, but is not limited to:
- Phantom Cleat
- Corrugated Sidewall
- Magnetic Separator Belts
- Elevator Belting
- Air Slide
- Chain Belt
- Power Turn Belts
- Wire Mesh Belting
- Modular Plastic Belt
- Radius Belting
- Fiberglass Kevlar Belt
- Extruded Urethane Belting
Conveying System Accessories
To complement our conveyor belt products, we supply accessories consisting of but not limited to:
- Elevator buckets and fasteners
- Vulcanized splice kits
- Cold bond cements and repair kits
- Belt wiper
- Portable conveyors
Idlers and Belt Cleaners
ERIKS represents a full line of idlers and belt cleaners. Additionally, we are able to perform the installation of your idlers for all of your conveyor systems. |
A sampling of our Idler style offering consists of:
- Troughing Idlers
- Return Belt Idlers
- Impact Idlers
- Regreaseable Idlers
- Self-Aligning Idlers
Pulleys and Lagging
To ensure that our customers receive the optimal life from their conveyor belts, we also offer an extensive line of conveyor belt cleaners. In addition to being an essential factor regarding the operating efficiency of any conveying system, the use of belt cleaners plays an important role in creating a safe work environment.
ERIKS offers an extensive line of pulleys and lagging to meet your specific conveyor system design requirements. We can furnish head, tail, take-up, snub and bend pulleys in a variety of styles, sizes and lagging types to handle the specific duty of your particular conveyor system.
A sampling of the pulley lagging offered is vulcanized rubber lagging, strip lagging and ceramic lagging. As a service to our customers, we offer in-house cold-bonding rubber lagging to our customer’s pulleys.
ERIKS is able to handle your mechanical fastener requirements by offering the following types of fasteners:
- Rivet fasteners: these are available in rivet hinged and rivet solid plate. Their function is to handle demanding heavyweight belt applications.
- Bolt fasteners: these are also available in hinged and bolt solid plate. They are designed to be used with heavyweight conveyor and elevator belts.
- Staple fasteners: this product offers an economical solution for light to medium weight belts.
- Plastic fasteners: plastic is utilized in lightweight applications where metal cannot be used.
- Lacing: this type of fastener is used on many lightweight applications where vulcanized splices are neither practical nor required.
- Insta-splice: this is specifically used to join the ends of elevator belting.
In addition to the ability to supply the fasteners, we also have skilled technicians that are able to perform the service of attaching the fasteners, thus offering a finished product to our customers. Likewise, we also supply the mechanical fastener equipment necessary for those customers who prefer to perform the installation in the field.
ERIKS North America Headquarters
650 Washington Road
Pittsburgh, PA 15228
Phone: +1 (412) 787-2400
Fax: + 1 412-341-7192
For information, contact:
Find an ERIKS Location
Use our location finder tool to find information on the nearest location to you.
Click here for Location Finder