Since 1935, customers have trusted Lewis-Goetz to tailor solutions to meet their mission critical hose, sealing, belting and valve needs. North America’s largest industries rely on the unsurpassed know-how of Lewis-Goetz’s long-time tenured specialists to troubleshoot industry challenges and identify problems before they become emergencies. And when you integrate that expertise with world class product choices, you get a value-added combination that makes a real difference.
Lewis-Goetz delivers customer confidence with:
- World-class brands – Partnering with quality and reliable products from reputable manufacturers is a priority. Lewis-Goetz offers leading manufacturer brands to deliver complete system solutions including: hose assemblies, conveyor systems, gaskets and valves along with services that include: testing, tagging, local inventory, installation and training.
- Innovative solutions and documented cost savings – Through our total cost of ownership approach, we know how to deliver on plant up-time, efficiency, safety, innovation and product sustainability. We helped our customers document more than $55 million in savings over the last three years.
- Rapid local delivery network – 24/7 deliveries to your site from one of nearly 90 North American service centers, coast-to-coast.
- Integrated global resources – Lewis-Goetz has local connections to the global resources of our ERIKS parent company, the international industrial product service leader. Together with ERIKS North America, we provide the highest quality product standards in the industry along with the peace-of-mind knowing that our products and fabrication are consistent, location-to-location, across our extensive footprint.
Products and Services
- Hose Products and Accessories
- Safety Products
- Conveyor Belt Products and Accessories
- Vendor Managed Inventory
- Sealing and Gasket Products
- Testing and Inspection
- Food & Beverage
- Oil and Gas
- Original Equipment Manufacturer
- Package Handling
- Petroleum Dispensing
- Power Generation
- Pulp and Paper/Wood
- Transport/Bulk Handling
Subsidiary Companies of Lewis-Goetz include the following:
For more information regarding Lewis-Goetz, please visit www.lewis-goetz.com.