We have the products, the know-how, services and the application experience to deliver the lowest cost per ton conveyed. Field crew members undergo rigorous in-house and factory splice training resulting in an ideal splice for all belt constructions. We work safely – all crews are certified to MSHA parts 46 and 48B, OSHA 10 and 30 where appropriate.
• Heavyweight Belting Products – Premium Grades I & II and specialty compounds that perform where abrasion, cut & gouge, heat, oil and flame-resistant conditions exist as well as steel cord and premier fabric combinations to handle impact, high tension, agricultural belt fabrication and everyday needs.
• Lightweight Belt Specification – Monofilaments, Interwovens, PVC, roughtop, urethane, thermoplastics, cleats and guides and impression top belting.
• Specialty Belting Products – Phantom Cleat, power turn belts, sidewall belts, air slides, plastic modular and wire mesh belting.
• Conveyor Belt Accessories – Idlers, pulleys, belt cleaners, lagging, mechanical fasteners, skirtboard, chute liners, safety cages and doors, elevator buckets & fasteners, cold bond cements and repair kits.
• Conveyor System and Fabrication Services – Belt installation, steel cable and fabric belt vulcanization, installation and maintenance of scrapers, chute lining, crusher and mill maintenance, installation of mechanical fasteners, pulleys, idlers and ceramic and rubber pulley lagging, complete downtime support, structural fabrication and welding, hot and cold vulcanized v-guides, fabrication of elevator and magnetic separator belts and laser alignment of belt structure.
• Conveyor System Consulting Services and Mobile Maintenance – Conveyor system surveys and recommendations to improve belt life, ultrasonic cover gauge analysis to identify belt wear patterns and loading condition issues, analysis of conveyor belt speeds, HP requirements and tons per hour requirements to make belt recommendations and more. Plus, a mobile maintenance service crew providing services such as building chutes, building handrails, changing out pulleys, building guards and even building entire conveyor belt systems.
From the right products to certified splice crews skilled in installation, troubleshooting and preventive maintenance, we are ready 24/7 to respond to your conveyor systems needs and keep your operation running.
For more information regarding our conveyor belt solutions, visit www.lewis-goetz.com.